141 Clyde Road, Fendalton, Christchurch Make Me OverTweet
- Auction Documents.pdf
- Auction Map.pdf
- Building Report.pdf
- Insurance Policy Schedule.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- LLUR Statement.pdf
- Painting Quotation.pdf
- Plans & Proposed Alterations.pdf
- Record of Title.pdf
- Roofing Quotation.pdf
- TC Rating Map.pdf
Property DescriptionWith the family grown up and the home in need of a makeover, my owner has chosen the path of downsizing instead. This leaves the opportunity for the next owner to realise their own dreams in this fantastic location.
With the home perfectly liveable at present, with all EQC work completed and insurance in place, take your time to create the dreams for the future. To start the process there are architectural drawing available of the owners own dreams, which didn’t quite come true.
The 1920’s character home oozes history and quality construction. The formal dining room, complete with slate flooring and the formal lounge provide hints to the bygone era. The northwest outdoor living area provides perfect opportunity for soaking up the sun in a private setting. Pick your own plums, feijoas and raspberries from trees that will have as many stories as the house.
The location has it all. Fendalton Open Air School, CBHS, CGHS and Burnside School zones, amongst others. Fendalton Mall is just a short stroll around the corner. What else could you want?
For viewings outside of open homes contact the agent to make arrangements.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.