6 Date Crescent, Aidanfield, Christchurch Make a Date - Be in for Christmas!Tweet
- 6 Date Cres - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 6 Date Crescent EQC.pdf
- 6 Date Crescent Healthy Homes Statement.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- Auction Map.pdf
- DATE CRES Title Easements-11102021145657-0001.pdf
- Date Cres Rental Assmt-11102021141147-0001.pdf
Property DescriptionThis 2008, 141m2 Mike Greer built townhouse is move-in ready, with options aplenty. Whether you are in the market for an easy care investment, first home or simply looking to downsize, this property is a must view.
Features include 3 generous bedrooms, master with ensuite and 2 x double robes, a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living with in/outdoor flow to a private seated courtyard area. In addition to abundant storage, it also comes very well spec'd with double glazing, heat pump, underfloor heating and LED lighting throughout.
Fully fenced and situated in an enviable setting next to a reserve, its freehold 303m2 landscaped garden, including automated irrigation system, plus internal access double garaging & off street parking complete this wonderful picture.
Our owners are divesting, for them there is just the one option and that is to sell, on or before auction day.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.