284 Papanui Road, Strowan, Christchurch As Is - Where Is Location Location LocationTweet
- Asbestos Analysis Letter.pdf
- Auction Agreement.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- Auction Map.pdf
- Boundary Dimensions.PNG
- CLM-2011-200987 - Scope of Works (costed) 28-1-2013.pdf
- CLM-2011-200987 - Scope of Works (costed) 4-10-2011.pdf
- Concept DCM Urban Design - 6 Townhouses.pdf
- EQC CLM-2011-200987 - Scope of Works (costed) 28-1-2013.pdf
- EQC CLM-2011-200987 - Scope of Works (costed) 4-10-2011.pdf
- Floor Levels - Ground Floor.jpg
- Floor Levels - Upstairs.jpg
- Geotech Report.pdf
- Insulation Certificate.pdf
- Insurance Scope of Works.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- LLUR Statement.pdf
- Record of Title.pdf
- TC Rating Map.pdf
Property DescriptionKnown for many years as The Aphrodite Boutique Bed and Breakfast, the property is now selling "AS IS - WHERE IS". This delightful 1920's two story character residence has great street appeal and a lively, sought-after location. Still perfectly liveable, enjoy the home and gardens for what they are while you plan the future.
Multiple options for the new owner are available. Create a new residential development or use options available for commercial use, subject to suitable consents. Even restore the home to its original condition. Surrounded by some of Christchurch's most desirable schooling and amenities you can be assured of strong future demand for whatever your plan turns out to be. School zones include Christchurch Boys and Girls High, Heaton Intermediate, Paparoa School and of course the private schooling options. Within easy walking distance to Merivale and the City beyond you'll be right in the thick of things.
- 1224sqm Land
- Geotech Report showing TC 2 foundations
- 220sqm floor area
To view the property outside of open homes contact the Agents to make arrangements.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.