242 King Street, Rangiora Spread Your WingsTweet
- 242 King Street Building report.pdf
- 242 King Street Rental Assessment.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- Auction Map.pdf
- CLM_2011_116584 - COMET-A FULL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- CLM_2011_116584 - COMET-A SCOPE OF WORKS.pdf
- LM2101819 - 242 KING STREET.pdf
Property DescriptionWith good family & first buyer homes getting rapidly snapped up and even more unaffordable, serious value opportunities like this demands really serious attention.
Freshly renovated with all hard work done, this leafy, privately set 1950's-built 3 bedroom home includes heat pump, full paint out, new carpets kitchen update and many other "buy-me" factors.
With opportunity to further value-add keen home buyers should jump for joy and rush to the open homes.
Underlining sound "old school" construction values, the sensible design and good spaces seamlessly combine to make a great family home. The big lounge gives plenty of room for kids to spread out or guests to be entertained, and the 3 double bedrooms don't compromise on space.
An ample and sunny 809m2 section completes an idyllic picture and potential to personalise is only limited by imagination.
Everyone knows Rangiora offers a lifestyle within a realm of amenities that few areas can fairly rival, adding further incentive to put this home on top of your shopping list.
Great opportunities like this don't grow on trees- this one really is that good - Seeing is believing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.