23a Siska Place, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch Siska Superb!!!Tweet
- 23 Siska Place LIM.pdf
- 23a Siska Place Building Report.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 23a Siska place.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- Auction Protocol Traffic Light system.pdf
- EQC doc - 23112021.pdf
- Earthquake, Insurance & Contamination Information.pdf
- HealthyHomesStandardsAssessmentHTML 2.pdf
- Insurance 21.pdf
Property DescriptionThis superb easy-care townhouse is set in an idyllic tree lined cul-de-sac, Siska Place is conveniently situated near a myriad of educational options, amenities and eateries are this spacious three-bedroom townhouse.
This property not only presents an excellent investment opportunity given its proximity to the University of Canterbury but would be equally well-suited as a family home with the spacious floor plan and zoning for brilliant schools including Ilam School, St Thomas of Canterbury College and Riccarton High School.
The versatile layout features three bedrooms and open plan dining and great size north facing living, good indoor/outdoor flow from the living room to the sunny outdoor area with is perfect for summer BBQs and entertaining.
The household shares a bathroom and is warmed by a heat pump, while a double garage and off-street parking are ideal for multiple vehicles.
A selection of local supermarkets along with the wealth of food outlets at Bush Inn are all within easy reach, and public transport routes are also nearby which ensures you can make your way around the city with ease.
This property is expected to attract high levels of interest, and prospective purchasers are urged to act swiftly, The owners have made it clear, this home must be sold!!!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.