187 Cashmere Road, Cracroft, Christchurch Contemporary take on classic livingTweet
- 187 Cashmere Road - Aerial photo and boundary map report.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Auction Agreement.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Building Report.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Chimney Clean.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - EQC.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Healthy Homes Report.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Heatpump service.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Insurance .pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - LIM.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - LLUR-Enquiry-313523.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Property Boundary Map report.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Property Search.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Rates and valuation search _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Rental Assessment .pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - School Zones.pdf
- 187 Cashmere Road - Title CB616_5.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
Property DescriptionSet in expansive, mature grounds, this single level home has been well loved and first time coming to the market in 30+ years, resulting in an absolute delight of a family home.
The kitchen is a joyful combination of fresh, soft lime and white, featuring extensive built-in cabinetry, while the bathroom has been reimagined with tiling and includes a shower and separate bath.
Built in cabinetry in native timber is also a feature of the three bedrooms, and, with all homes of this era, there is a large separate laundry.
Two adjoining living area, one opening to the tiled patio, allow plenty of room for family living and entertaining, in a home that is well-warmed by the combination of a heat pump and a log fire.
Built in an era where space and solidity were a given, this desirable home is now ready for you to just move straight in and start living.
Those with an eye for the long-term will also find there's room to extend, inside and out as time and money allow, knowing your investment will repay you severalfold in this premium suburb.
Don't delay and contact me today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.