93 Puriri Street, Fendalton, Christchurch Buy 1 or Buy 2 in Puriri StreetTweet
- Deadline Sale Forms.pdf
- EQC - 93 Puriri Street - CLM_2011_169914 - 93 & 95 PURIRI STREET - CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION INSPECTION.pdf
- EQC - 93 Puriri Street - CLM_2011_169914 - 93 & 95 PURIRI STREET - PRODUCER STATEMENTS.pdf
- EQC - 93 Puriri Street - CLM_2011_169914 - COMET-A SCOPE OF WORKS.pdf
- EQC Cover Letter - 93 & 95 Puriri Street - CLM_2011_169914.pdf
- Easement 8766300.5.pdf
- Floor Plans.pdf
- Insurance Policy Schedule - 93 Puriri St.pdf
- LIM Report - 93 Puriri Street.pdf
- Record of Title - 93 Puriri Street.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 93 Puriri Street.pdf
Property DescriptionWanting a premium address with all the benefit it brings? Amongst these benefits are quality school zones for Christchurch Boys High and Christchurch Girls High, with the distance to the University of Canterbury being short and sweet as well. You will be provided with access to quality education options along with the greatest of convenience.
This location is so good you may want to buy two properties. Well you can. The neighbouring 4 bedroom home at 93 Puriri Street can be purchased as well.
The homes themselves were constructed in 2008 complete with cavity systems behind the cladding. Recently renovations have brought them into the modern era. Freshly painted and carpeted throughout, with quality fittings and finishes, you can move straight in with nothing much to do.
Also nearby is Riccarton Bush, with its renowned Saturday Riccarton Market, Medbury School and Fendalton and Riccarton Malls. Easy access to Hagley Park and the Central City certainly makes this location one for the ages.
For viewings outside of the scheduled open homes contact the agents to make arrangements.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sean Innes
Grenadier Real Estate Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Building trust, delivering results, Sean Innes is empathetic and friendly – not to mention driven, smart and a highly skilled negotiator. All things you no doubt seek in an agent, whether you’re buying, selling or investing.
Sean’s career in real estate follows on from 24 years in the construction industry. Following his Commerce and Marketing Degree at Lincoln University, Sean owned and operated two construction based businesses. This role saw him involved in some of the largest construction projects in the South Island as well as some of the smallest jobs for private homeowners, along with everything in between. In all cases, the most important thing Sean built was trusting, mutually beneficial relationships.
Over the years Sean has bought, sold, constructed and leased residential homes and commercial buildings. His success has been built on his integrity, people skills and can-do attitude – all essential qualities of a real estate agent. Furthermore, Sean understands building methods inside out. Not only can he advise on building soundness, he can guide clients through the complex processes of consents and engineers reports.
A Cantabrian through and through, Sean strives to exceed people’s expectations in all regards. He works hard to achieve mutual success and nurture long-term relationships. Sean understands that for most people their homes are their biggest asset. His aim is to both protect and grow that value for his clients.
"We purchased a home in Christchurch which Sean Innes represented and found him and the whole Harcourts team to be professional and courteous the whole time. What we did notice and like is that the Canterbury agents were a little less pushy and didn't constantly talk up the market, which we'd gotten tired of in Auckland. We would not hesitate to recommend or use Sean ourselves if we are selling a property in Christchurch." - Andrew Wells & Chihiro Takaoka
Contact Indi Furze
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Years of retail experience have enabled Indi to build great communication and people skills. She is extremely client focused and her strong work ethic ensures the job gets done with a positive outcome each time.
Passionate about real estate, professional, conscientious, and highly-organised, Indi is enthusiastic and motivated to provide the best service and results for her clients. Real estate is about building strong, trusting relationships and her greatest satisfaction is looking after her clients in their best interest.
Indi is working from the Riccarton office where she is supported by professional and experienced managers, administrators and auctioneers.
Buying or selling is an exciting time but can sometimes be accompanied by stress. Indi’s friendly, approachable personality puts clients at ease throughout the transaction process and she will leave no stone unturned to help you achieve your real estate goals.