1/17 Geraldine Street, Edgeware, Christchurch Light, Bright and Affordable on the City FringeTweet
- Body corp rules.pdf
- Deadline Sale Forms.pdf
- Pre disclosure statement.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- Unit titles quick guide.pdf
- Unit titls FAQ.pdf
Property DescriptionHave you been looking for an affordable first home or solid investment within a stones throw of the city centre? If the answer is yes then you have found it!
Set over two levels this unit will tick a multitude of boxes, upon entry you will find the light and bright living/dining area and the modern kitchen. The living area opens onto the sun drenched courtyard with its beautiful mature plantings which help to create a great outdoor space for alfresco dining during the Summer months. Both bedrooms are on the second level and are genuine doubles sharing convenient access to the shared bathroom and separate toilet. The property is kept warm by way of a brand new heat pump (installed 9/5/22), underfloor insulation and both bedrooms feature double glazing meaning you will be comfortable year round.
The convenience of the location alone should be enough to get you excited, couple that with the affordability factor and this has to be a must view!
This 2 bed 1 bath 2 story unit is healthy homes compliant and is available for immediate possession. With our realistic owners wanting this gone I do not expect it to hang around for long. Work ins with all other agencies are welcomed.
Look forward to seeing you at one of our open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard Chapman
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LIMITED
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
With a background in the marine tourism industry Richard understands the importance of great customer service. He also believes that honesty, integrity and professionalism are of equal importance when it comes to buying or selling your greatest asset.
When you choose to work with Richard, it will not take long to see he is very passionate about delivering a world class sales experience for his clients.
Regardless of your real estate goals, Richard will look after you with professionalism and enthusiasm throughout the entire process so contact him today!