37 and 39 Hanrahan Street, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch Buy 1 or Buy 2 near UniversityTweet
- Boundary Dimensions.pdf
- CLM-2010-141545 - Information Response - 39 Hanrahan Street.pdf
- Deadline Sale Forms.pdf
- EQC - CLM-2010-141529 - Information Response - 37 Hanrahan Street.pdf
- EQC - Statement of Claim.pdf
- Floor Plan - 37 Hanrahan Street.pdf
- Floor Plan - 39 Hanrahan Street.PDF
- Hanrahan Street Aerial.jpg
- Healthy Homes Compliance - 37 Hanrahan Street.pdf
- Healthy Homes Compliance - 39 Hanrahan Street.pdf
- Instrument 2739653.2.pdf
- Instrument 601673.pdf
- Instrument 601674.pdf
- Instrument 8019547.1.pdf
- Instrument 905178.2.pdf
- Insurance Certificate of Currancy - 37 & 39 Hanrahan St.pdf
- LIM Report - 37 Hanrahan Street.pdf
- New Rental Rate - 37 Hanrahan St.pdf
- New Rental Rate - 39 Hanrahan St.pdf
- Record of Title - 37 Hanrahan St.pdf
- Record of Title - 39 Hanrahan St.pdf
Property DescriptionOptions galore are on offer here. Buy one house or buy them both. Collect the rent for years to come and when the time is right maximise the land holding and re-develop the sites for the next generation of student living.
These purpose-built investment properties not only come with great functionality but also a very strategic location, being a mere 500 metres from the University of Canterbury Campus. With 100% occupancy year after year, you can be assured of a perfect investment for the savvy purchaser.
Next year's tenants are secured with rental income of $ 1,200 per week per house, $ 2,400 for both. Each house has one tenancy agreement in place, it is not a "room by room" tenancy.
On offer is:
- Two 6 bedroom dwellings, each on their own freehold title.
- 2 bathrooms in each.
- 3 toilets in each.
- Separate laundry in each.
- Double Glazed windows.
- Ample off-street carparking.
- 612 m2 land area each, 1,224 m2 combined.
Ideally located in the heart of the Upper Riccarton / Ilam area, these properties are close to Bush Inn Mall, Riccarton Mall, and the abundant amenities that the Church Corner area offers.
Now is your chance to purchase a solid investment for your future so be in quick before it sells. To view outside of the open home times, contact the Agents to make these arrangements.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sean Innes
Grenadier Real Estate Limited
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Building trust, delivering results, Sean Innes is empathetic and friendly – not to mention driven, smart and a highly skilled negotiator. All things you no doubt seek in an agent, whether you’re buying, selling or investing.
Sean’s career in real estate follows on from 24 years in the construction industry. Following his Commerce and Marketing Degree at Lincoln University, Sean owned and operated two construction based businesses. This role saw him involved in some of the largest construction projects in the South Island as well as some of the smallest jobs for private homeowners, along with everything in between. In all cases, the most important thing Sean built was trusting, mutually beneficial relationships.
Over the years Sean has bought, sold, constructed and leased residential homes and commercial buildings. His success has been built on his integrity, people skills and can-do attitude – all essential qualities of a real estate agent. Furthermore, Sean understands building methods inside out. Not only can he advise on building soundness, he can guide clients through the complex processes of consents and engineers reports.
A Cantabrian through and through, Sean strives to exceed people’s expectations in all regards. He works hard to achieve mutual success and nurture long-term relationships. Sean understands that for most people their homes are their biggest asset. His aim is to both protect and grow that value for his clients.
"We purchased a home in Christchurch which Sean Innes represented and found him and the whole Harcourts team to be professional and courteous the whole time. What we did notice and like is that the Canterbury agents were a little less pushy and didn't constantly talk up the market, which we'd gotten tired of in Auckland. We would not hesitate to recommend or use Sean ourselves if we are selling a property in Christchurch." - Andrew Wells & Chihiro Takaoka
Contact Jay Wang
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LIMITED
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Having spent many years working as a property investor, Jay Wang brings plenty of experience to his role as a salesperson at Harcourts. There are lots of reasons that Jay is born for the real estate industry, but the main one is that he loves working with people, especially working with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
It's Jay's patience, perseverance and capability to deliver positive outcomes for clients that endears him to so many people. He's also got a passion for analyzing the real estate market with his strong property investment and valuation background.
He lives in western Christchurch with his kids and pets and has extensive knowledge about the area's property market. Whether you are selling and after the best way to market your property, or you are a buyer looking for the perfect property to nest or invest, he will be able to give you advice and ideas based on his expertise and experience.
Jay is committed, analytical, passionate, and easy to communicate with. His warmth, positivity, and sense of humour makes your buying or selling smooth as well as pleasant. Contact Jay today to aim for the next successful achievement of your property goals.