188 Kawaha Point Road, Kawaha Point Unique OpportunityTweet
- Rates Info.pdf
- /Council File/
Property DescriptionThis large-capacity home, embraced by 2022 sq m of landscaped grounds, delivers an exceptional lifestyle overlooking Lake Rotorua and the panoramic hinterland. The high-quality 1940s residence of grand proportions offers endless flexibility for family living and entertaining over a 350 sq m floor area.
Indoor-outdoor spaces have the lake permanently in their lens. The lake's changing moods and the activities enjoyed upon it provide living pictures from day-to-day and season-to-season. The size of the property and the way it interplays with nature creates an air of relaxation.
Indoors, a family room easing off the refurbished kitchen is a social spot for everyone to come together, converse and interact. Guests can be entertained in the formal dining room and large lounge heated by a gas fireplace.
All four bedrooms offer loads of personal space while three bathrooms cater to a big, busy family. Liveability is enhanced by an internal lift which gives effortless access to the home's elevated areas.
Huge development potential is seen in the grounds, which sits over two titles, as well as the location. Kawaha Point is host to some prestigious accommodation retreats. It lies minutes from the CBD and is handy to numerous lifestyle attractions.
And at the end of the day, you can unwind in an idyllic setting watching the city and stars light up.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Marilyn Christian
With an undeniably impressive track record in selling real estate, Marilyn Christian is a force to be reckoned with.
Marilyn counts her innate ability to build strong relationships as one of the reasons for her success to date. A self-described people person, she has built an impressive client base, enjoying regular repeat business from many satisfied vendors and purchasers. Marilyn’s unwavering dedication to her clients is what sets her apart from the rest, her drive and motivation producing consistent results. She respects that she is responsible for marketing her clients’ most valuable asset and works relentlessly to achieve a premium result for each and every home she lists. A strong negotiating prowess, energy and focus complete the package.
With over two decades worth of real estate experience, Marilyn is a leading Sales Associate in the Bay of Plenty. The knowledge and experience that she brings to the table offers you a valuable edge whether buying or selling your home.