3 High Street, Glenholme Mortgagee Sale by AuctionTweet
- /Certificate Of Title/
- Landonline - SA858164.pdf
- /Property File/
Property DescriptionThis amazing home has been refurbished between 2010 and 2012 with a two story extension added.
The first level is large open plan lounge, modern open plan dining and kitchen, stepping out onto a sun filled conservatory. On this same level is a large master with ensuite and 4 other bedrooms plus an office and laundry. Upstairs is a large second living area with a further Master and ensuite onto an outdoor deck with lovely views of the immaculate garden area below. Want more? Large 4 car garage/ workshop with high access auto door. An additional double garage to the rear of this. All tastefully presented with landscaped grounds and fully fenced. A dream to a growing family or great for a home workshop. This property must be sold. Call Debbie now to view.
For Sale by: Mortgagee Auction - Onsite Wednesday 17th June 2020 1.00pm
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.