116 Springfield Road, Springfield Springfield Do-UpTweet
- /Auction Agreement /
- Auction Agreement - 116 Springfield Road.pdf
- /Deposit Details/
- Trust Deposit Details - Tremains (1).pdf
- /In-house complaints/
- In-House Complaints and Dispute Resolution Procedure [July 2020].pdf
- /Property File/
- /Property Flyer/
- /REA Sale and Purchase guide/
- REA Sale & purchase agreement guide.pdf
- /REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions/
- REINZ Best Practice Guide Auction.pdf
- /Rental Assessment/
- Rental Assessment - 116 Springfield Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis scene stealer of a home, nestled in a prestigious Rotorua suburb, views directly toward the famed Springfield Golf Course. Upstairs living optimises a north-facing aspect and flows to full frontage deck with a leafy outlook.
Brimming with potential, the home has scope for a modern exterior review and retro or contemporary twist, and sits on a good sized site with a gentle gradient.
There is enormous potential to turn this into a family home or investment property. Fantastic living options include open plan dining/kitchen, wide living area with floor to ceiling windows, three large bedrooms and a spacious ground floor rumpus for that teenager who has not left home.
It is further enhanced by the proximity to top schooling, the stadium, bike rides or family walks on the newly built cycle way on Springfield Road. Not to mention the Utuhina stream for fishing, local golf courses and mountain bike trails not too far away.
The location is hard to fault and the opportunity priceless. Call Sean D. on 021 567 947 today for a property chat.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.