33A Taharangi Street, Koutu Unforeseen Circumstances are Your GainTweet
- /Property File/
Property DescriptionSituated on Taharangi Street this newly subdivided 748sqm (more or less) north facing section with lake views is on offer. Get in touch with Brodie today and get all the information you need and get ready for Auction Day.
The vendor had plans to relocate a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home onto this site. All Geotech work has been completed and reports are available. The plans for the relocatable home have been submitted to the Rotorua Lakes Council, and the building consent has been issued, subject to issue of title. Don't let this opportunity pass you by all the hard work, and money has been spent, the vendor had found a relocatable home, which is still available and needs to be reclad. The vendor has ordered brand new weather boards to complete the re cladding, so they won't be hard to source.
If relocating this home and renovating to your own standard isn't something that interest you, then secure the section, and build your own dream home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Brodie Fowler
Tremains Real Estate (2012) Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agent REAA 2008
My employment within the NZ Police developed my eye for detail and professionalism, values which I pride myself on today.
Born in Wanganui, I moved to Rotorua with my family in 2001 where I attended Rotorua Lakes High School. Following High School I spent a short time working as a sandwich artist in the local Rotorua “Subway” franchise.
Graduating from the Royal New Zealand Police College in 2007, I policed the Rotorua area for 9 ½ years specializing in Serious Crash Investigation. I left the Police in September 2016 to take up my new career in Real Estate. I am focused on assisting people to achieve their goals of property ownership.
I have a natural drive of communicating with people, which was tested and challenged throughout my career as a Police Officer. “Communication is the key”
I enjoy fishing, diving, and the general outdoors plus renovating and interior design. I am driven to keep you up to date every step of the way, working closely with you to achieve maximum results.