16 Tamaki Street, Ngongotaha Selling 'As Is'Tweet
- /Bidding Registration Form/
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- /Certificate Of Title/
- Landonline - SA64D_863.pdf
- /LIM Report/
- /Property File/
- /REA Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide/
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- /REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions/
- Best Practice Guide for Auctions.pdf
- /Rental Assessment/
- Rental Assessment.pdf
- /Tremains Buying at Auction Information Booklet/
- Tremains Buying at Auction Information Booklet.pdf
Property DescriptionAlthough this property is not perfect - it may be perfect for you. The seller has owned this property for 28 years and is now living in the South Island where she's investing in a new venture, providing the astute buyer with this unique opportunity.
The Good: situated on a popular Ngongotaha street with easy access to the lake and amazing rivers famous for its trout, it's perfect for those seeking easy access to the lifestyle Rotorua and specifically Ngongotaha have to offer. The house is well maintained with spacious rooms and many upgrades: Solar hot water, ceiling fans, well insulated including the walls and a garage with a sleepout.
The Bad: The garage is sited a bit further south than it should.
The Opportunity: The owner has owned this property hassle-free for close to 3 decades and the status quo has been the easiest solution. Now the time has come to sell, the question is: What will you do? Great opportunity here with the owner committed to sell. Come and have a look and determine what this is worth to you. Tenants have been there for 8 years and are keen to stay.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Hielke Oppers
Tremains Real Estate (2012) Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agent REAA 2008
With over 17 years of experience in real estate, Hielke has worked in all positions within the industry. Hielke’s qualifications include a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Graduate Diploma in Business Studies Endorsed in Real Estate from Massey University, and he is an Associate of the Real Estate Institute of NZ (AREINZ).
With a passion for people, he loves helping people realise their property dreams. Hielke explains: “Real Estate is a very dynamic industry. What worked 3 months ago might not work today and a successful strategy for one owner might not be right for the next. The right advice is based on an individual’s circumstances, goals and desires, as well as the current market conditions we're operating in".
Hielke is known as an authority in the industry and people respect his advice about anything to do with property and real estate. Known for his “no pressure approach and no hassles attitude” people get honest advice about what’s right for them.
Hielke loves the lifestyle in Rotorua and all the amazing outdoor activities it has to offer. When he’s not helping clients, you’ll find him in and around Rotorua exploring the outdoor playground mountain biking, fishing, scuba diving, sailing, water-skiing, camping or snowboarding. Hielke is a dad to three beautiful kids and his wife, Holly, works in recruitment.
Contact Hielke for your next property move.