64 Te Huia Drive, Flagstaff, Hamilton Bring the Dream to LifeTweet
- Approved Auction Conditions.pdf
- Best Practice Guide (REINZ).pdf
- District Plan Extract.pdf
- FAST FACTS- 64 Te Huia Drive.docx
- HCC FIle - Building application.pdf
- HCC File - Plans.pdf
- HCC Rates.pdf
- Health Safety_Hazards.pdf
- Pre Auction Offers Procedures (2).pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement + Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Water plan.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Shaun Cosgrave
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A name synonymous with Real Estate, Shaun’s drive, enthusiasm, attention to detail and his total belief in Harcourts has earned him great respect and admiration from his clients as well as fellow colleagues in the Real Estate Industry locally, nationally and internationally. Shaun is a highly-motivated person who gains personal satisfaction from assisting his clients to successfully achieve their Real Estate goals. Putting in long hours attending to his client requirements and listening to their needs has consistently placed Shaun amongst the top 1% of Real Estate salespeople in New Zealand and the World. Shaun’s vast experiences in sales, marketing and negotiating are a reflection of his outstanding success. Shaun has won many local, regional, national and international awards for excellence in Real Estate including the prestigious Real Estate Institute of New Zealand Salesperson of the Year for Waikato, Bay of Plenty and Gisborne for a record 6 times. Shaun has also been awarded a pin for selling excess of $630 million worth of real estate. Upon joining Harcourts in 2003 Shaun had a goal to be Number 1 Salesperson amongst more than 1500 salespeople nationwide. He achieved this in his first year with the company, also gaining the award for Top National Exclusive Lister. Shaun went on to be placed Number 1 Nationally and Top National Lister for the following three years. In 2007 Shaun received the inaugural International Award as Number 1 International Salesperson of the Year topping over 4,000 salespeople and 600 offices worldwide. After achieving this, Shaun moved his business into selling Rural/Lifestyle and achieved No. 1 Rural Salesperson 2008-2011. Now back in residential Shaun received awards for No.1 Salesperson in both Hamilton and the Central Region. He received the award for National Top Exclusive Lister for the fifth time. Shaun’s motto of good service and hard work is backed by a small team of dedicated people who work with him to ensure his clients get nothing but the best when selling or buying. Shaun believes that people should have a Salesperson who believes in what he says and does, and one that offers advice you can trust. This accounts for most of Shaun’s business being repeated or referred. “If all things are equal, results are what count”.