10 Thames Street Often sought - seldom foundTweet
- 10 Thames Street - Title.pdf
- CWSC zone.jpg
- Flood map.html
- Screenshot (48).png
Property DescriptionWhere character and convenience converge in Claudelands
This beautiful 1920s bungalow has been lovingly and tastefully restored, retaining its period features such as the native timber floors, coal range and high ceilings. And with all the modern conveniences expected in a quality family home. HBHS and HGHS zoned, and nestled in the leafy, city adjacent suburb of the Claudelands West Special Character area that protects from urban infill and retains the area's heritage.
The features of this property are too extensive to list here!
Two living areas, an entertainers kitchen with great indoor/outdoor flow, landscaped and private gardens perfect for family and friends is just the beginning. The huge master suite also flows effortlessly to the private sanctuary of the extensive decking and garden, plus two other large bedrooms and full bathroom and separate toilet. But wait theres more! A spacious sleepout plus full bathroom is just ideal for teenagers, university students, work from home or extra income being adjacent to the CBD and Claudelands arena.
And just to top it off, storage space galore throughout this home plus a double garage with workshop completes the picture.
Such a rare find! Phone Rebecca now on 027 2767431 for a viewing appointment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.