171a Lake Cres, Hamilton Lake Lake ClassicTweet
- Flyer 171a Lake Crescent.pdf
Property DescriptionThis luxury lake residence presents a certain edge that will appeal to the discerning buyer. Set back off the road an edgy aesthetic has been created by smart lighting and funky design throughout.
Comfort and functionality flow effortlessly together to offer the busy executive or grown family an easy-care, low-maintenance living option over two levels. There is a great separation of space that allows time for peace and quiet as well as social interaction. The large kitchen will inspire the master chef within and the alfresco dining area with built-in bbq and pool encourages a relaxing easy-lifestyle approach or an ideal place to entertain family and friends on warm summer evenings.
Walking distance to the Waikato Hospital, a short drive to local schools, the CBD and with the green expanse of the Domain and the Lake just at your doorstep this "lock up and leave" property will only enhance the pleasure of living in this fabulous location.
For further information phone YOUR team Ray or Christine to book your private viewing or come see us this weekend at our open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
It’s clear that Rays strengths are leadership and effective communication.
Achieving the award winning agent for Harcourts Hamilton is reflective through hard work and commitment - not by chance or luck.
While also achieving Top Residential Sales Nationally for April 2019 you can understand the volume of sales this team can manage at any given time, Ray and the team remain focused on the end result - The Client.
A trained and well skilled negotiator, having 13+ years in the New Zealand Police, his heart is set on doing the right thing for the client. Passionate and love for real estate there is one thing that describes his drive - extreme persistence to get the job done. From early morning followup calls to late evening chase calls - every rock gets turned over.
While it costs no more to use a top agent for Harcourts Hamilton, the team that surrounds the result comprises of 9 effective roles that achieve the final result. A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end.
If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.