7/229 Ohaupo Road Maximum Living, Minimum Maintenance!Tweet
- Flyer 7-229 ohaupo rd.pdf
Property DescriptionPositioned for the sun and built with a modern look and feel, 7/229 Ohaupo Road has been thoughtfully planned out to maximize the use of space. Walking distance to local shops, a short drive to Waikato Hospital and easy access to arterial routes into and out of Hamilton, this low maintenance home has many usage options.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 195m2 Floor area
- 2 Bathrooms + guest toilet
- Double internal access garage
- Freehold 323m2 Section
Ohaupo Road is a perfect investment, live-in family or lock-up and leave home. You will love this smart, high growth investment location.
- Price $849,000
- Rent appraised at up to $640+ pw
- NO Body corp fees
- Bosch oven and dishwasher in the Kitchen
- Heat pump, LED lighting
- Key Pad entry
- 10% deposit and nothing more until settlement
- 10 year certified builder warranty (Halo)
- Brought to you by local Builder with a track record for delivering top quality property.
Looking for more? We have 3 and 4 bedroom homes available so call or email YOUR team Ray or Christine to find out more and see how easily you could own one of these exceptional properties.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
It’s clear that Rays strengths are leadership and effective communication.
Achieving the award winning agent for Harcourts Hamilton is reflective through hard work and commitment - not by chance or luck.
While also achieving Top Residential Sales Nationally for April 2019 you can understand the volume of sales this team can manage at any given time, Ray and the team remain focused on the end result - The Client.
A trained and well skilled negotiator, having 13+ years in the New Zealand Police, his heart is set on doing the right thing for the client. Passionate and love for real estate there is one thing that describes his drive - extreme persistence to get the job done. From early morning followup calls to late evening chase calls - every rock gets turned over.
While it costs no more to use a top agent for Harcourts Hamilton, the team that surrounds the result comprises of 9 effective roles that achieve the final result. A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end.
If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.