1/21 Inverness Avenue, Hamilton NEST OR INVESTTweet
- Flyer - Unit 1.pdf
Property DescriptionBrand new and beautifully designed, these thoughtfully laid studio apartments across two levels will tick all your investor boxes.
Offering three immaculate Studio Apartments, light filled and open plan living and dining area that flows out onto a compact courtyard – allowing the option of summer entertaining – this 97sqm abode will also keep everyone warm and cosy during the winter months with a well place heat pump.
Walking distance from the Waikato University, 5 min drive from the Hamilton East restaurant hub and a quick uber ride into the CBD, will also appeal to the out-and-about-town person who wants to enjoy all that Hamilton has to offer.
- IN DEMAND rental location
- April 2021 Completion
- Furniture package available
- Rental Appraisal at $840 per week - Rent by Room
- Buy with confidence 10-year halo guarantee
- Free Information Pack available NOW
Well positioned down a cul-de-sac in one of Hamilton’s in-demand rental locations, and overlooking Marist Park you cannot go wrong investigating this opportunity further.
What are you waiting for? Call YOUR team, Ray or Christine for more information today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
It’s clear that Rays strengths are leadership and effective communication.
Achieving the award winning agent for Harcourts Hamilton is reflective through hard work and commitment - not by chance or luck.
While also achieving Top Residential Sales Nationally for April 2019 you can understand the volume of sales this team can manage at any given time, Ray and the team remain focused on the end result - The Client.
A trained and well skilled negotiator, having 13+ years in the New Zealand Police, his heart is set on doing the right thing for the client. Passionate and love for real estate there is one thing that describes his drive - extreme persistence to get the job done. From early morning followup calls to late evening chase calls - every rock gets turned over.
While it costs no more to use a top agent for Harcourts Hamilton, the team that surrounds the result comprises of 9 effective roles that achieve the final result. A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end.
If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.
Contact Christine Willis
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Christine delivers results. A gifted natural communicator with a background in marketing and a passion for real estate success, Christine has developed an extensive social and professional network who value her honesty, integrity and acumen. Her dedication to high achievement and a profound work ethic mean you can trust Christine to manage the selling or buying of your home with the responsibility and commitment it deserves.
Christine has lived and breathed Hamilton her whole life, she understands the local market like few others, backed by an extensive career within real estate, leading high performing teams, media sales and marketing holds her in high regard within the community.
Christine’s been able to invest in numerous properties as a buyer, landlord, renovator and vendor; she understands how to thrive at all market levels, and has an instinctive skill for delivering results, matching properties to the needs and aspirations of her clients. A calm manner and an inclusive approach have underpinned Christine’s results and developed a proven track record within the residential real estate industry. She’ll listen to your needs and communicate with you throughout your home ownership journey, dedicated to raising the bar for what personal and professional service in real estate should be.