15 Storey Ave, Hamilton Invest, Improve and emerge victorious!Tweet
- Flyer - 15 Storey Ave.pdf
Property DescriptionSet off the road, this large 1034sqm section has a cute two-bedroom traditional Lockwood style home filled with warmth and peacefulness.
There are two double bedrooms, a kitchen with crisp white benches and appliances, a smart-looking bathroom and a deck that is slightly elevated so you can sit and quietly contemplate with your morning coffee, or chat with friends over a wine.
A good-sized double garage with plenty of storage space and a bonus outside room with a heat pump is a welcome addition to this property.
If you have green fingers there are easy improvements that can be made to the well-established gardens using a little TLC.
Location wise, the tennis, bowling club, netball courts and The Sugar Bowl - for great coffee - are all just 3 min drive away. Access to arterial routes heading North and South, The Base, River Walks, Claudelands Show Grounds are all within an easy 10 mins journey.
For further information phone YOUR team Ray or Christine to book your private viewing or come see us this weekend at our open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
It’s clear that Rays strengths are leadership and effective communication.
Achieving the award winning agent for Harcourts Hamilton is reflective through hard work and commitment - not by chance or luck.
While also achieving Top Residential Sales Nationally for April 2019 you can understand the volume of sales this team can manage at any given time, Ray and the team remain focused on the end result - The Client.
A trained and well skilled negotiator, having 13+ years in the New Zealand Police, his heart is set on doing the right thing for the client. Passionate and love for real estate there is one thing that describes his drive - extreme persistence to get the job done. From early morning followup calls to late evening chase calls - every rock gets turned over.
While it costs no more to use a top agent for Harcourts Hamilton, the team that surrounds the result comprises of 9 effective roles that achieve the final result. A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end.
If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.