129A Avalon Drive Call me homeTweet
- 129A AValon Dirve H835272_3.pdf
- 129A Avalon Drive B272961_4.pdf
- 129A Avalon Drive H835272_1.pdf
- 129A Avalon Drive flats plan.pdf
- 129A Avalon Drive title.pdf
- Client Flyer.pdf
- HCC 100Yr Flood Plan.pdf
- HCC Water Serv Plan.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form.pdf
- REAA Buyers-Sellers Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionLook no further than 129a Avalon Drive!
This tidy three bedroom has been tastefully modernised and features open plan living and dining areas, gas hot water,DVS, heatpump plus fresh insulation up and down. All tucked on an easy care well fenced section with good access to the Base, local employment and main arterial routes...
This is an excellent opportunity as an entry level home or rental investment property. Prompt action is recommended as delay could lead to disappointment!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jess Nicholson
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Jess is a passionate salesperson who understands the property market having brought, sold and renovated many times herself. Having a variety during her career has meant Jess has gained important skills that will underpin her success in Real Estate such as communication, customer service, problem solving and flexibility. Honesty and integrity along with determination and dedication are values that Jess strives to uphold in all aspects of life. As your local licensed salesperson, Jess will be an advocate for you. Whether you are looking to buy or sell Jess will work tirelessly to help you and your family achieve your property goals. Get in touch today!