372 Ulster Street, Hamilton A Place with SpaceTweet
- Flyer - 372 Ulster Street.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated close to the CBD, with a feeling of spaciousness against a peaceful gully backdrop on 2918sqm (more or less), this home has plenty of possibilities to future value add.
Recently renovated in neutral tones, this weatherboard home has a light-filled kitchen that has been smartly designed to include plenty of counter and storage space, as well allowing easy conversation while cooking dinner and having a wine, between friends and family.
In the lounge, versatile barn doors, allow the option to extend or close off an office or potential bedroom, depending on your need. Flowing from the lounge ranch sliders, a deck will entice you to sit out in the sun reading a book or have a catch-up with friends on the expansive grass area below.
There are two good-sized bedrooms, with a lush green outlook, that have crisp clean white bathrooms, a definite plus for those who like their privacy.
For the green-fingered amongst us, the opportunity to further develop the huge outside gardens should fill you with a sense of excitement - the only limitation here would surely be your imagination!
Location wise this home is in an enviable position - walking distance to FMG stadium, across the road from the golf driving range and easy access to the River walkways, netball courts, Claudelands Showgrounds and local restaurants. Arterial routes into, and out of, the city are right there and the CBD is only a 7-minute Uber drive away.
For further information phone YOUR team Ray or Christine to book your private viewing or come see us this weekend at our open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
It’s clear that Rays strengths are leadership and effective communication.
Achieving the award winning agent for Harcourts Hamilton is reflective through hard work and commitment - not by chance or luck.
While also achieving Top Residential Sales Nationally for April 2019 you can understand the volume of sales this team can manage at any given time, Ray and the team remain focused on the end result - The Client.
A trained and well skilled negotiator, having 13+ years in the New Zealand Police, his heart is set on doing the right thing for the client. Passionate and love for real estate there is one thing that describes his drive - extreme persistence to get the job done. From early morning followup calls to late evening chase calls - every rock gets turned over.
While it costs no more to use a top agent for Harcourts Hamilton, the team that surrounds the result comprises of 9 effective roles that achieve the final result. A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end.
If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.