38 Silva Crescent, Hamilton Unique Riverside Opportunity!Tweet
- Flyer - 38 Silva Cres.pdf
Property DescriptionAn incredible 2743m2 section surrounded by stunning gully greenery with views across the Waikato River and beyond is a one-of-a-kind opportunity.
Located in the prestigious Riverlea location and proudly position at the end of a lane, this home is massive!
You will be impressed the moment you walk into the well-laid out and open plan living/dining areas, surrounded by large windows creating an idyllic atmosphere throughout. Then, flowing effortlessly out onto your wrap-around deck - breathe in the lovely country air while overlooking amazing elevated views across the rural Southern end of the Waikato River and your gorgeous swimming pool, the ultimate entertainer flex.
The faultless kitchen showcases fabulous granite benchtops equipped with high spec appliances. It offers a quality theme to the home, providing the chef of the house an attractive space for cooking with the bonus of ample storage.
38 Silva Crescent is no ordinary abode. Boasting a generous six bedrooms across multiple levels, three with ensuites and a bonus of two additional toilets making the morning rush easier for the whole household. Take advantage of the study and the many opportunities the bottom level of the home provides; whether you rent as an Airbnb or keep for extended family, the options are yours to decide.
With stunning country views, you’re yet only 10mins from the CBD, the best of both worlds at this Riverlea location! In zone for all levels of excellent schooling, including Hillcrest Normal School, Berkley Intermediate, Hillcrest High School, and easy commute to the University of Waikato.
Intrigued? Call Your Team, Ray or Christine, to discuss further and book an appointment to view today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell and Christine Willis
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ray Mitchell, Christine Willis and their team bring incredible momentum within the real estate industry. Accelerating from the successful systems, philosophies and processes developed over 30 years by Shaun Cosgrave, both Ray, Christine and Your Team are proud to be one of New Zealand’s leading real estate consultants.
We’re one of the top real estate agents one for good reason. Our team of 9 and counting is one of the largest and most successful in the country, dedicated to upholding the highest standards of integrity and customer care. With an undeniable passion for exceeding expectations in every capacity, your real estate specialists are here to deliver outstanding results for you, our clients. Our achievements speak for themselves and those who have referred friends and family to us over a long period of time is evident on our success. Ray and Christine are driven by their transparent and proven processes, their exceptional, award-winning team, and an ever-growing network of satisfied clients.
A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end. If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.