2/7 Sayer Street, Hamilton Freehold For You!Tweet
- Flyer - U2.pdf
Property DescriptionJump at the opportunity, this attractive townhouse is Brick, Freehold and designed for privacy by the reputable Signature Homes.
Sunny living areas are the hallmark of a liveable property and Unit 2/7 Sayer St is right there with the best! This modern home comes equipped with heat pump, double glazing and high-spec Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliances.
Located on the ground floor capturing the morning sun is the open plan living room flowing effortlessly outside through ranch sliders to an enjoyable fenced court yard with a bit of grass for your fur-babies. This area is also suitable for your morning coffee or entertaining family and friends during the summer. For convenience there is also a guest toilet on this level.
The upper level has three ample-sized bedrooms with the master having the luxury of both a walk-in wardrobe as well as a modern ensuite. There is a family bathroom that has been smartly designed with not only a bath and shower, but super effective solar tubing that allows more natural light in.
Located conveniently between Swarbrick Park and Innes Common, getting your daily dose of exercise is easy. Amenities are abundant with the local superette just a 4 min walk away, or the Dinsdale Shopping Centre a mere 5 mins drive.
The primary schools are a hop, skip and a jump away. With the in-zone Frankton Primary and reputable St Columba Catholic Primary School (with no zone) both under a 3 min drive.
Take advantage of the current low interest rates on new builds with this turn key investment. What are you waiting for? Call Your Team, Ray or Christine today for your information pack!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell and Christine Willis
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ray Mitchell, Christine Willis and their team bring incredible momentum within the real estate industry. Accelerating from the successful systems, philosophies and processes developed over 30 years by Shaun Cosgrave, both Ray, Christine and Your Team are proud to be one of New Zealand’s leading real estate consultants.
We’re one of the top real estate agents one for good reason. Our team of 9 and counting is one of the largest and most successful in the country, dedicated to upholding the highest standards of integrity and customer care. With an undeniable passion for exceeding expectations in every capacity, your real estate specialists are here to deliver outstanding results for you, our clients. Our achievements speak for themselves and those who have referred friends and family to us over a long period of time is evident on our success. Ray and Christine are driven by their transparent and proven processes, their exceptional, award-winning team, and an ever-growing network of satisfied clients.
A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end. If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.