101 Fairfield Road, Hamilton Honey, I’m Home!Tweet
- Flyer - 101 Fairfield Road.pdf
Property DescriptionImmaculately presented and refurbished throughout, this stunning 1950’s character home has undergone a fabulous modern makeover ready for your family to create new memories.
Well-lit and showcasing stunning hard wood floorboards throughout, the open plan living and dining is perfect to bring the family together. The renovated kitchen offers gorgeous cooking spaces and ample storage for the home cook.
The master bedroom is generous in size, complimented with an ensuite that includes a wheelchair accessible shower, the features don’t end there! Easy access to your own private verandas that overlooks the landscaped gardens. For those with a green thumb, this yard is perfect for you.
Sit back and relax on the covered conservatory with a book in the upcoming warmer months, excellent for entertaining guests all year round. The generous 792m2 approx. section provides you with your very own opportunity to make this home your very own.
Looking for large garaging, you will love being able to park up to 4 cars in here or perhaps you can make your own mancave, the options are yours to choose.
Centrally located, you’re only 5 mins from the CBD and Chartwell Shopping Centre, close to St Joseph's Catholic School, Woodstock Primary School, Fairfield intermediate and Fairfield College. Close to arterial routes both north and south via the Wairere expressway, what more could you need!
What are you waiting for? Call Your Team, Ray or Christine today to book your private viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell and Christine Willis
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ray Mitchell, Christine Willis and their team bring incredible momentum within the real estate industry. Accelerating from the successful systems, philosophies and processes developed over 30 years by Shaun Cosgrave, both Ray, Christine and Your Team are proud to be one of New Zealand’s leading real estate consultants.
We’re one of the top real estate agents one for good reason. Our team of 9 and counting is one of the largest and most successful in the country, dedicated to upholding the highest standards of integrity and customer care. With an undeniable passion for exceeding expectations in every capacity, your real estate specialists are here to deliver outstanding results for you, our clients. Our achievements speak for themselves and those who have referred friends and family to us over a long period of time is evident on our success. Ray and Christine are driven by their transparent and proven processes, their exceptional, award-winning team, and an ever-growing network of satisfied clients.
A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end. If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.