103 Comries Road, Hamilton Family Living, Gully AspectTweet
- Flyer - 103 Comries Rd.pdf
Property DescriptionWell-positioned for the sun and nestled in sought-after Chartwell, this family home sits on a generous 923m2 more or less section of quality family living with a stunning gully aspect.
With recently refurbished touches inside and out, this home is a definite one to see! Offering four large double bedrooms spanning two levels, three positioned upstairs with the family bathroom and two bedrooms – including the master – leading out to a sun-soaked balcony. The open plan living and dining is effortlessly complemented by the large ceiling to floor windows and doors opening out onto your balcony and overlooking the stunning gully views – the perfect space to relax with a book in the upcoming warmer months.
Downstairs you’ll find an excellent opportunity for a ‘work from home’ office, space for teens or elderly family members, or perhaps an AirBnB. There is a spacious living room, 4th bedroom and a study with a bathroom and a kitchenette. And the oversized garage and spacious parking area would be perfect for a car enthusiast.
The large section provides spacious outdoor areas providing you with the opportunity to further develop or revamp the landscape as desired, making this a truly valuable investment!
The property’s location falls within one of the areas that Hamilton City Council is considering for taller builds and housing intensification.
You’re in-zone for excellent levels of popular schooling such as Hukanui Primary School and Fairfield Intermediate - super handy for your family. Just a short walk to Chartwell Shopping Centre and Queenwood Village, and a short drive to Greenhill Park Shopping, Rototuna shopping precinct, the CBD and Wairere Expressway for ease of access around Hamilton. This is a prime location.
What are you waiting for? Call Your Team, Ray or Christine today to book your private viewing!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell and Christine Willis
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ray Mitchell, Christine Willis and their team bring incredible momentum within the real estate industry. Accelerating from the successful systems, philosophies and processes developed over 30 years by Shaun Cosgrave, both Ray, Christine and Your Team are proud to be one of New Zealand’s leading real estate consultants.
We’re one of the top real estate agents one for good reason. Our team of 9 and counting is one of the largest and most successful in the country, dedicated to upholding the highest standards of integrity and customer care. With an undeniable passion for exceeding expectations in every capacity, your real estate specialists are here to deliver outstanding results for you, our clients. Our achievements speak for themselves and those who have referred friends and family to us over a long period of time is evident on our success. Ray and Christine are driven by their transparent and proven processes, their exceptional, award-winning team, and an ever-growing network of satisfied clients.
A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end. If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.