43 Shrule Place, Hamilton Views with Style!Tweet
- Flyer - 43 Shrule Place.pdf
Property DescriptionFamily living at its finest, this two-level home is fresh with views overlooking the highly desirable Huntington location.
Boasting three large double bedrooms, two bathrooms and excellent indoor out door flow, this home is the ultimate haven for a family or tenants. The kitchen is the heart of the home with the high-spec appliances and ample storage.
Make entertaining a regular, with the large, easy-care outdoor entertaining area that is north facing and overlooks the stunning Huntington suburb. Put your feet up after a long day and relax outside with a book, while enjoying the peace and serenity of this family friendly neighbourhood.
Nestled on the family friendly Shrule Place, you're only a 2-minute walk to the Rototuna Shops providing you with your selection of excellent Cafés and restaurants such as Mavis and Co., Café Ink, Good Neighbour, Lone Star, Chim Thai and so much more!
In-zone for all levels of excellent schooling Rototuna Junior and Senior High Schools, Rototuna Primary School and Te Totara Primary School, this is the perfect family home.
What are you waiting for? Contact Your Team, Ray or Christine today to book you private viewing or for your information pack.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell and Christine Willis
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ray Mitchell, Christine Willis and their team bring incredible momentum within the real estate industry. Accelerating from the successful systems, philosophies and processes developed over 30 years by Shaun Cosgrave, both Ray, Christine and Your Team are proud to be one of New Zealand’s leading real estate consultants.
We’re one of the top real estate agents one for good reason. Our team of 9 and counting is one of the largest and most successful in the country, dedicated to upholding the highest standards of integrity and customer care. With an undeniable passion for exceeding expectations in every capacity, your real estate specialists are here to deliver outstanding results for you, our clients. Our achievements speak for themselves and those who have referred friends and family to us over a long period of time is evident on our success. Ray and Christine are driven by their transparent and proven processes, their exceptional, award-winning team, and an ever-growing network of satisfied clients.
A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end. If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.