3 Duncan Road, Hamilton New Year New HomeTweet
- Flyer - 3 Duncan Road.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated down a quiet cul-de-sac in sought-after Saint Andrews is this neat as a pin family home, ready for you it's new owner.
Fall in love with the many features this home offers, from the electric fence to keep you safe, to the double glazing to keep you warm or the new roof to keep you dry and a substantial deck, perfect for entertaining – this home won’t disappoint.
Step inside is three generously sized bedrooms, family bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet. The kitchen is modern and offers plenty of storage and looks over the open plan dining and lounge area which leads out to the spacious deck overlooking the rear section.
An entertainer’s must-have, this fully fenced, low maintenance section will appeal to most, allowing for excellent entertaining on the stunning deck, regular get-togethers, front yard cricket with friends and family and offering the perfect spaces for kids and pets to play.
In-zone for all levels of schooling, within a short commute to the Base Shopping Centre, the CBD, arterial routes and local parks with the Waikato River walkways and St Andrews golf club right around the corner.
What are you waiting for, contact Your Team, Ray or Christine today to book your private viewing or for your information pack today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ray Mitchell and Christine Willis
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Ray Mitchell, Christine Willis and their team bring incredible momentum within the real estate industry. Accelerating from the successful systems, philosophies and processes developed over 30 years by Shaun Cosgrave, both Ray, Christine and Your Team are proud to be one of New Zealand’s leading real estate consultants.
We’re one of the top real estate agents one for good reason. Our team of 9 and counting is one of the largest and most successful in the country, dedicated to upholding the highest standards of integrity and customer care. With an undeniable passion for exceeding expectations in every capacity, your real estate specialists are here to deliver outstanding results for you, our clients. Our achievements speak for themselves and those who have referred friends and family to us over a long period of time is evident on our success. Ray and Christine are driven by their transparent and proven processes, their exceptional, award-winning team, and an ever-growing network of satisfied clients.
A proud and energetic team continues to enjoy your client experience through to the end. If you are thinking of selling your home, it will be one of the biggest decisions you will make - choose the right Agent and team who are committed to delivering outstanding service.