3/34 Rewarewa Road, Te Atatu South BRICK AND TILE, STARTER HOME OR INVESTMENT!!Tweet
Property DescriptionImmaculate 3 Bed Home, Te Atatu Peninsula!
Serious opportunity to own a three bedroom solid brick and tile home in the increasingly popular Te Atatu Peninsula. Ideal for first home buyers, investors or those wanting a low maintenance home in an upcoming area.
Three generous double bedrooms, open plan, kitchen, dining and lounge opening onto your own piece of sun drenched garden.
Located at the northern end of the Peninsula with easy access to the nearby coastal walking track. Take the easy flat walk to bus stops and convenience stores or a short drive to the local village for cafes, restaurants and more.
* 3 Double bedrooms – deck off the master bedroom.
* Open plan, kitchen, dining and lounge.
* Sunny gardens, perfect for veggies.
* Off street parking.
* Low maintenance build.
* Fantastic location.
Viewing of this property is exclusively available through inspection by appointment. Please note, there will be no open homes held. Inspections are available anytime, including evenings and weekends. Please contact us on 09 985 2820 to arrange your personal inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sam Hope
Iron Bridge Property Group & Iron Bridge Real Estate Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
A born and bred North Shore local, Sam has extensive experience working in various trades and strong relationships within the community. Together, these traits give him a unique insight into the North Shore property market, which is of significant benefit to his customers. Sam’s clients enjoy his down-to-earth, honest approach and appreciate his hard-working attitude.
Away from work, Sam is a keen surfer and ocean swimmer. He also loves spending time with his two daughters.