30 Harley Road, Hauraki email@example.comTweet
Property DescriptionSituated towards the end of the cul de sac, this once loved home now provides a rare development opportunity.
Easy walking distance to Takapuna centre and the beach, this is your chance to design a development where the numbers stack up!
The north facing elevation of the section offers up great options for your project. Renovate the existing house? Remove the house and start with a clean slate? What about designing your dream home and still having land to subdivide? The choice is yours!
Whatever you decide, it will all be within these fantastic school zones: Hauraki Primary, Takapuna Primary, Belmont Intermediate, Takapuna Grammar School, Westlake Girls School.
The process is simple; we are inviting offers by 4:00pm, 2nd of December 2019. If an offer is made at an acceptable level prior to that time, the vendors can choose to accept it. If not, whatever the best offer is on the closing day will be seriously considered. Offers can be conditional or unconditional. With circumstances like this, we strongly encourage you to not delay.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Paul Foster
Iron Bridge Property Group & Iron Bridge Real Estate Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
Paul claims he’s addicted to study, training and constantly improving, and it obviously pays off. He won the Pittard Training Group’s ‘Most Improved Salesperson’ Award in 2012 , ahead of 600 other sales people.
As well as being highly results-focused, Paul has an unflappable nature, excellent negotiating skills and a genuine commitment to doing the best for his clients.
On the rare Saturdays he is not working, Paul spends his time on the football field, and with his wife and two young sons.