14 Carina Crescent, Torbay Solid Family Home on 922m2Tweet
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionThe solid 1970’s built family home sits in an elevated position on its freehold section which is located at the end of this quiet cul de sac.
With a full 922m2 section and generous 160m2 of floor area, you have plenty of options. Whilst perfectly liveable now, there is plenty of scope to stamp your own mark and add plenty of value along the way.
Entertainers will enjoy the spacious north facing deck flowing straight off the lounge. Bathed in all day sun, this is the perfect spot for the bbq.
The downstairs area offers its very own retreat perfect for teenagers needing their own space. With its very own private courtyard and separate space, this becomes a very usable and versatile space.
Whether you are looking for a good family home with plenty of potential or solid investment that will set you up for the future, this property is very worthy of close attention.
Viewing of this property is exclusively available through inspection by appointment. Inspections are available anytime, including evenings and weekends. Please contact us on 09 985 2820 to arrange your personal inspection.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Paul Foster
Iron Bridge Property Group & Iron Bridge Real Estate Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
Paul claims he’s addicted to study, training and constantly improving, and it obviously pays off. He won the Pittard Training Group’s ‘Most Improved Salesperson’ Award in 2012 , ahead of 600 other sales people.
As well as being highly results-focused, Paul has an unflappable nature, excellent negotiating skills and a genuine commitment to doing the best for his clients.
On the rare Saturdays he is not working, Paul spends his time on the football field, and with his wife and two young sons.