17 Tacitus Place, Totara Vale, North Shore City, Auckland Solid and Renovated Home on 890m2!Tweet
- REA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide 2018.pdf
Property DescriptionRecently renovated and well-presented, this solid home sits on a freehold 890m2 offering a MASSIVE opportunity for the astute buyer.
Zoned Mixed Housing Suburban and with great subdivision potential, this can be your gold mine to develop now or in the future!
Well located at the end of the cul de sac, this is a safe environment well suited for families. The house itself is ready for immediate possession having been fully redecorated, inside and out. With modern kitchen and bathroom, heat pump and insulation, what more could you want? Good flow out to a deck and flat lawn, all within a peaceful and private setting, this makes it the complete package!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Paul Foster
Iron Bridge Property Group & Iron Bridge Real Estate Ltd
Licensed (REAA 2008)
Paul claims he’s addicted to study, training and constantly improving, and it obviously pays off. He won the Pittard Training Group’s ‘Most Improved Salesperson’ Award in 2012 , ahead of 600 other sales people.
As well as being highly results-focused, Paul has an unflappable nature, excellent negotiating skills and a genuine commitment to doing the best for his clients.
On the rare Saturdays he is not working, Paul spends his time on the football field, and with his wife and two young sons.