1/26 Ronald Macken Place, Windsor Park, North Shore City, Auckland Seeing Is Believing!Tweet
- CT - 1-26 Ronald Macken Place (ID 146334).pdf
- LIM- 1-26 Ronald Macken Place (ID 146435).pdf
- Rental Appraisal - Ronald Macken Place 1-26 Windsor Park (ID 146950).pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to a home that has the perfect blend of serenity, style, and convenience. Nestled in a sought-after location, this beautifully presented home is ready and waiting for its new owners.
With your own gate and walkway direct to Rangitoto College, AUT Millennium and Windsor Park, this solid cedar home has all the recreational bonuses, literally right at your doorstep, for the whole family.
Just some of the key features include:
- 4 Spacious bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms, including a semi-ensuite.
- Enjoy the sheltered suntrap that is the outdoor entertainment space, with easy flow from the living area - a perfect area to relax in, or to entertain.
- Elevated, light and bright with views of Rangitoto Island – and also a glimpse of the sea
- Double internal access garage + off-street parking
- A private walkway over the back fence provides direct access to Rangitoto College.
- Private and peaceful setting, tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, savour the tranquillity of your own private oasis.
- Zoned for top schools: Rangitoto College, Westlake Girls, Mairangi Bay School, and Murrays Bay Intermediate.
- Convenient location with AUT Millennium Centre, Rangitoto College, Windsor Park all at your doorstep. Easy motorway connection for a hassle-free commute.
One-on-one inspections are available anytime, to best suit you and your schedule. To arrange yours, please call the Iron Bridge team on 09 985 2820.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Iron Bridge Real Estate
Iron Bridge Real Estate Limited (REA 2008)
Level 1, 8 Greydene Place, Takapuna
Selling your home?
Since 2003 we’ve been helping New Zealanders sell smarter, by doing things differently to most real estate agencies.
Why work with us?
Our experienced sales team is committed to negotiating the best price for your property, and ensuring you have a positive selling experience. We’re big on honest advice, making your life easier and delivering superb results – without charging any nasty marketing costs!
Great service, guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll reduce our commission. Learn more about our Sell Smart Service Guarantee.
* $0 advertising fees. We cover all marketing costs.
* Viewings by appointment. We make it easy to inspect your home by scheduling viewings to suit buyers.
* You’re in control. We won’t lock you in to a contract, cancel at any time!
Sound like a smarter way to sell? Contact us for a no pressure, no obligation sales appraisal.