20 Marquees Avenue Big house, Big Garage, Big YardTweet
- 20 Marquees Avenue AMI Certificate of Insurance - D0014797007.pdf
- 20 Marquees Avenue District Plan Property Search.pdf
- 20 Marquees Avenue Floor level map _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- 20 Marquees Avenue Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- 20 Marquees Avenue Rates and valuation search _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- 20 Marquees Avenue Self Managed By Vendors Garage Floor Repair Photos Before and After Repair.pdf
- 20 Marquees Avneue EQC-EQR SOW Claim Documments Provided From EQC Jan 2021.pdf
- 20 Marquess Avenue, Halswell Canterbury Maps Property Information.pdf
- 20 Marquess Avenue, Sale and Purchase Agreement 12-1-2021.pdf
- Land transfer A308693.28.pdf
- REA - Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- Title CB43B_230.pdf
Property Description- A rear section, on a peaceful cul-de-sac (which in spring blossom trees line the street)
- Beautiful tiled entrance with water feature and fish pond
- 4 Double bed + 1 Study, (or) 5 bed
- Master has ensuite and Walk in Robe
- Family bathroom includes bath, and there is a separate toilet
- Large kitchen with plenty of storage and a breakfast bar for entertaining
- Gas cooktop, electric oven
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Second lounge can be closed off with beautiful cavity doors
- Both lounge's have bay windows to sit and enjoy the sun
- French doors lead out to both outdoor entertaining areas: One catches morning sun, the other gets the afternoon/evening sun
- Grow vegies in the glasshouse and raised gardens at the rear
- Pick fruit in years to come: Feijoa, Apple, Cherry, Lemon, Mandarin, Olives, Pears, Grapes
- Westlake Reserve two minutes walk, at the end of the street
- Heating: Gas fireplace and Heatpump
- Partial double glazing
- Fully fenced back yard, lined with trees for privacy
- Double Garage with internal access
- Large Off street parking. Enough for caravan, and 3+ cars
- Huge storage space above garage (with pull down ladder)
- Close to schools, transport and shops
Owners have found their dream home, they are packed and ready to go.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.