210 Giles Road, Clarkville Lifestyle and Convenient Sought After LocationTweet
- 210 Giles Road -Local Baynons Brake for Pony Trail_ Environment Canterbury.pdf
- 210 Giles Road Clarkville Canterbury Maps Property Information.pdf
- 210 Giles Road Clarkville Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- 210 Giles Road EQC Email Confirms No Claims Made.pdf
- 210 Giles Road Ohoka Farmers Market.pdf
- 210 Giles Road Proposed Renovation Plans.pdf
- 210 Giles Road Solid Fuel Burners.pdf
- 210 Giles Road Title.pdf
- 210 Giles Road Waimakariri Council Current Rates.pdf
- 210 Giles Road Waimakariri Distrcit Plan & Council Geotechnical Information.pdf
- 210 Giles Road, CLARKVILLE (LOT 3 DP 28055) MINIMUM FINISHED FLOOR LEVEL REQUEST - FFL REVIEW.pdf
- 210 Giles Road-Local Clarkville School Details.pdf
- 210 Giles Road-Local Kaiapoi Pony Club Information.pdf
- Deadline Sale Information Pack.pdf
- REA - Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
Property DescriptionSuch a desirable location in Clarkville, so convenient to enjoy a rural lifestyle yet be so close to services and amenities like the Silverstream with cafe, medical,beauty,supermarket & reserve. Handy to Kaiapoi,Rangiora townships,and Christchurch CBD just 20 minutes drive away.In the Clarkville school zone & close proximity to Kaiapoi pony club, Baynons Brake pony trail and the famous Ohoka Friday market.
This 5.76 hectare (approx 15 acres), has well established and defined paddocks with its own water bore/pump station, a collection of small outbuildings/sheds, 2 large implements sheds,( 1 x 7 bay & a 4 bay,11 bays in total, 1 with 3 phase power) and an old stable block. There are plenty of options to utilize the sheds, for example, your contracting business, car storage or cottage horticulture - subject to meeting local authority requirements.
The modest early 1900's Villa-style house has 3 bedrooms with spacious open plan kitchen, dining, family living with a separate lounge that's sunny sited with beautiful established gardens and outlook. Over the past century has gone through various updates that will give a buyer the opportunity to further renovate, or build your dream home or landbank for the future.
4ha of paddocks and 2 bays of a shed is leased for horses with a weekly income. The lease has approximately 2.5 years to run- further details are available upon request.
There is so much to love and be inspired about this property.
All Offers Presented by Deadline Sale, Closes Thursday 18th March 2021 at 4 pm. Ray White Next Step Realty. 422 Innes Road, Christchurch. PRIOR OFFERS CONSIDERED".
*Source: Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Owners, Vendors Lawyer, Core Logic, Land Information New Zealand, Regional Councils, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, ARCGIS, REINZ Property Smarts, and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.