4 Cecil Wood Way, RedcliffsTweet
- 4 Cecil Wood Way APPLICATION 26 05 2017.pdf
- 4 Cecil Wood Way PLANS 26 05 2017.pdf
- 4 Cecil Wood Way SPECIFICATIONS 26 05 2017.pdf
- 4 Cecil Wood Way - Heritage Quote & Methodology.pdf
- 4 Cecil Wood Way - Land zonings and rates.pdf
- 4 Cecil Wood Way - Repair Analysis.pdf
- 4 Cecil Wood Way Repair Asbestos Audit Report.pdf
- 4 Cecil Wood Way, Sumner - Rental Assessment.pdf
- Auction Agreement 4 Cecil Wood Way, Sumner.pdf
- Auecom-243509-0060-REP-0001_Repair Methodology Report for 4 Cecil Wood Way - Rev B.pdf
- BCN 15 October 2018.pdf
- BCN20174244 - Building consent issued.pdf
- BCN20174244 - Ext of time to commence building work with invoice.pdf
- D3435089 - 4 Cecil Wood - REV C CDP1.pdf
- D3435089-243509-0060-REP-0001_Repair Methodology Report for 4 Cecil Wood Way - Rev B.pdf
- EQC - Land Claim - 4 Cecil Wood Way - part 1 - single side pages.pdf
- EQC - Land Claim - 4 Cecil Wood Way - part 2 - double side pages.pdf
- EQC 4 Cecil Wood Way.pdf
- Full Auction Pack 4 Cecil Wood Way.pdf
- LIM & Title.pdf
- Property File Cover + Flyer.pdf
Thank you for your interest in this property. Please find attached the “As-Is, Where-Is” Auction Pack for 4 Cecil Wood Way, Sumner.
This auction is scheduled from 12 noon Thursday 5th March in our Grenadier Auction Room, 98 Moorhouse Avenue, unless the property is sold prior.
Things you need to do prior to bidding unconditionally at auction include:
1. Having the LIM, Title, Auction Pack and sales and purchase agreement checked by your solicitor
2. Having your finance sorted and being able to pay 10% deposit on Auction day, this can be paid electronically.
3. Any changes you require, such as the possession date which is set as Friday 20th March 2020 must be made prior to the Auction. We can assist you with this.
4. If you wish to bid by phone or through another party we have a form you must fill out prior to the Auction.
5. We have a set procedure if there is a Pre-Auction offer made and all parties will be informed by email.
This information property pack may include a variety of reports commissioned by the vendor or third parties, for the vendor’s purposes. While this information has been provided in good faith to provide information on the property, from a legal perspective please do not rely on this information as there is no guarantee it is accurate or complete, you are strongly advised to obtain your own independent reports on all and any aspects that you deem important when purchasing this property. A prospective Purchaser should obtain any advice that they wish from their own lawyers or other advisers before entering into any agreement for sale and purchase.
If you have any further questions in relation to this property, please do not hesitate to contact Alison on 0274 318 960.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Alison Carter
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
If the name sounds familiar, it’s because Alison Carter has received acclaim and recognition since day one of her Real Estate career. Ranked Number One Salesperson in the Ferrymead office every year since she began there in 1995 she has consistently featured amongst the cities, and indeed the countries top performing agents. With a sales and marketing background, she’s a highly driven and motivated professional. Representing New Zealand in Water Polo has given her a competitive edge and with this she also brings a refreshing mix of energy, friendliness and expertise to Real Estate.
While working city-wide, Alison’s specialty is in hill and seaside properties and living locally gives her clients the added benefit of being able to reach her easily and quickly when necessary, and provides Alison with an intimate knowledge of her specialist area.
Alison’s success has come about through hard work, being proactive, having innovative marketing skills, the ability to think laterally, and a strong desire to continually achieve fantastic results for her clients. She employs a full-time P.A. to look after the IT and administration side of the process thus leaving Alison free to be a ‘hands on’ agent, who prides herself on responding quickly, and exceeding expectations.
This versatility has seen her deal in all manner of properties – from first home buyers to investors, from developers to those seeking luxury properties. With such a diverse range of clientele Alison has had to learn an equally varied skill set, and her clients are the beneficiaries of a wide service encompassing expert advice on presentation, interior design trends, council regulations, and building codes, to name but a few.
Alison has proven time and time again to be the very best. And when dealing with your biggest asset, don’t you think you deserve the best?