46 Grange Street 46 years on, 46 is As-Is, Where-IsTweet
- Arrow scopes.pdf
- Asbestos testing .pdf
- Auction Contract Approved.pdf
- Floor levels.pdf
- LIM 46 Grange st.pdf
- Property File - Further Documents.pdf
- Repair strategy.pdf
- Title 46 Grange.pdf
Property Description46 Grange Street represents a slowly dwindling supply of real estate opportunities in Christchurch. Following a 46 year tenure, this much loved family home is now being sold 'as is where is'. Nestled on a north/west facing corner site close to Hillsborough Park, Hansons Park and the Heathcote River, this is a spacious and established 812m2, TC2 site. The original dwelling is spacious and original, with 4 bedrooms (1 having separate access from the home), 2 bathrooms and garaging for 3 vehicles. Located within desirable school zones,: St Marks, and Opawa Primary, and Cashmere High School, this is one for the family as well as the investor. Our seller has provided a LIM, Geotech, Title, Scopes, Asbestos and Floor Level Reports. The home was deemed a repair at the time of inspections, however you may decide this is not the best use of the land. Come and decide for yourself at the open home or call Allie for a private appointment. Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/LLUR/REINZ/Property Guru/Land Information New Zealand/Christchurch City Council/CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Thankyou for your interest in this home. Please complete the following fields and an email will arrive instantly to you with the information about this home.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Allie McDonald
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
It is often said if you want something done, give the task to a busy person. There is no truer phrase that can be related to working alongside Allie McDonald. A natural multi-tasker, Allie is an attentive and driven problem solver who works with a sense of urgency and determination to get the best results for her buying and selling clients alike.
Allies real estate skills and knowledge are such that she has worked for the past 3 years in management roles for Harcourts developing training programmes for new consultants. With a background in education and a Masters Degree in professional development, you can rest assured knowing your most valuable asset is in the hands of a knowledgeable and skilled professional.
Born and raised in Christchurch within a property minded family, over the years Allie has personally bought, sold, renovated and built multiple properties alongside her builder husband. This personal experience coupled with her professional ability ensures Allie is able to empathise with your unique situation and offer valuable advice in regards to renovation and construction.
If you are looking for a skilled real estate professional with proven results, call Allie today for a chat about how she and her team can help you take the next step.