827 Tinopai Road, Tinopai Modern Living and Natural BeautyTweet
- Complaints and Disputes Resolution Procedures Form.pdf
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.pdf
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
Property DescriptionNestled in a serene and picturesque setting, this striking and modern residence offers a perfect blend of luxury and tranquility. Enjoy breathtaking rural and distant water views that stretch as far as the eye can see.
The heart of this home is its open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area, seamlessly integrating modern design and functionality. The sleek kitchen boasts modern appliances, an island bench breakfast bar, and opens up to a large living space. Floor-to-ceiling sliders connect the living area to an expansive deck, providing an ideal space for outdoor entertainment with stunning views. Stay comfortable year-round with the included heat pump.
This residence features three bedrooms, each offering its unique charm. The master bedroom is generously sized, featuring ample closet space and direct access to the large deck. The second bedroom is spacious, while the third bedroom provides a cozy retreat.
The modern bathroom is designed for relaxation, featuring a separate shower, bath, and vanity. A large laundry with ample storage adds convenience, and a separate toilet enhances privacy.
Outside, a portico carport welcomes you, accompanied by a single shed with container for additional storage. A water filtration system ensures clean and pure water throughout the home. Two 30,000L water tanks, along with a smaller 16,000L tank behind the garage, provide an ample water supply.
Set on 8.4 hectares, the property is divided into four paddocks with a mix of steep, rolling, and flat terrain. Some of the land is dedicated to native bush, protected by a covenant, creating a haven for wildlife.
For those with agricultural pursuits, the property features stock yards and the water source is abundant, supplied by 4 dams on the property and an underground spring.
Experience modern living and natural beauty in this stunning home, where every detail has been thoughtfully designed to create a harmonious and luxurious lifestyle.
Don't miss the opportunity to make this haven yours!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Schultz Realty Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Schultz Realty Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by Schultz Realty Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by Schultz Realty Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Schultz Realty Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Shar Schultz
Schultz Realty Limited | Professionals Maungaturoto
Licensed REAA 2008
Shar has lived in the Kaipara region for 17 years with her husband and two children. She runs a lifestyle block, and her family operates a Beef Farm in the lovely Whakapirau, giving her extensive knowledge of the surrounding areas. She has sound property knowledge and a passionate love for the community, which can be seen through her work.
Shar is a straight shooter with honesty and respect for others at her very core. She is driven and motivated and absolutely loves a challenge. This determination and hard work saw her achieving Rookie of The Year in her region as well as Top 6 Sales Consultant. If Shar says she will do something, you can bet your bottom dollar it will be done!
She brings with her a modern approach to marketing that is beneficial to her clients, giving their property the best possible chance for widespread exposure. She always aims for professionalism with just a touch of fancy!
Shar loves to help buyers find their new home and realises that it’s all about living the dream - it’s not just a transaction to her.
For the best results choose Shar, the agent that can be trusted, the agent that works for you!