1332 Millbrook Road, Taipuha Embrace Rural LivingTweet
- Complaints and Disputes Resolution Procedures Form.pdf
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.pdf
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
Property DescriptionUnlock the possibilities of rural living with this exceptional 70.14-hectare property, tailor-made for lifestyle enthusiasts with a vision. Nestled amidst mixed contours of flat, rolling, and steep terrain, this land offers a world of opportunity for those seeking a unique and sustainable lifestyle.
For those intrigued by the allure of pine trees, 5 hectares of the property are dedicated to a thriving pine plantation, registered under the Emissions Trading Scheme. Previous rotations of pines on this block have proven excellent growing conditions, yielding high-quality timber. Moreover, carbon farming serves as an additional revenue avenue, emphasizing the forestry aspect and contributing to environmental conservation.
The canvas is yours to expand. With ample space, there's an opportunity to plant more pines, increasing your investment in a sustainable future. As the demand for carbon credits grows, you can actively contribute to environmental conservation while benefiting financially.
For those with a passion for farming or grazing, stockyards are already in place, making it easy to pursue your agricultural ambitions. Pockets of native bush add to the property's ecological diversity, providing a natural haven for wildlife and enhancing the overall appeal.
The icing on the cake? Breathtaking rural views that stretch as far as the eye can see, providing a daily dose of tranquility and inspiration. Whether you're yearning for a peaceful retreat, an eco-friendly investment, or a place to realize your agricultural dreams, this property offers endless possibilities.
Embrace the potential, create your own oasis, and join the ranks of those who are redefining the art of living.
Get in touch today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from Schultz Realty Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with Schultz Realty Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by Schultz Realty Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by Schultz Realty Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of Schultz Realty Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Shar Schultz
Schultz Realty Limited | Professionals Maungaturoto
Licensed REAA 2008
Shar has lived in the Kaipara region for 17 years with her husband and two children. She runs a lifestyle block, and her family operates a Beef Farm in the lovely Whakapirau, giving her extensive knowledge of the surrounding areas. She has sound property knowledge and a passionate love for the community, which can be seen through her work.
Shar is a straight shooter with honesty and respect for others at her very core. She is driven and motivated and absolutely loves a challenge. This determination and hard work saw her achieving Rookie of The Year in her region as well as Top 6 Sales Consultant. If Shar says she will do something, you can bet your bottom dollar it will be done!
She brings with her a modern approach to marketing that is beneficial to her clients, giving their property the best possible chance for widespread exposure. She always aims for professionalism with just a touch of fancy!
Shar loves to help buyers find their new home and realises that it’s all about living the dream - it’s not just a transaction to her.
For the best results choose Shar, the agent that can be trusted, the agent that works for you!