1/128 Bishop Street, St Albans In A League Of Its OwnTweet
- /A Guide To Buying At Auction/
- A Guide to Buying at Auction.pdf
- /Auction Contract/
- 1-128 Bishop - Auction Contract.pdf
- /Complaints & Dispute Resolution Procedures/
- Complaints & Dispute Resolution Procedures.pdf
- /How To Find Our Auction Room/
- How to Find our Auction Room.pdf
- /Insurance Information/
- Insurance Information.pdf
- /Listed Land Use Register/
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- /Parent Title/
- /Pre Auction Checklist For Buyers/
- Pre Auction Checklist for Buyers.pdf
- /Pre Auction Offer Procedure/
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure Acknowledge.pdf
- /Purchasers Acknowledgement Form/
- Purchasers Acknowledgement Form (OIA use) - interactive.pdf
- /REAA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide/
- REAA Residential Property Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- /Registration of Interest/
- Registration of Interest - Auction.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 1-128 Bishop - Rental Appraisal.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. 1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing. 4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent. 5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jenni Rolton
HOLMWOOD REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
After 30 successful years in the real estate industry, with awards and recognition at a national level, an astonishing level of networking capability and an ongoing delivery of supreme results, Jenni continues to push herself to even greater heights for her clients. Her reputation as a highly ethical and professional consultant is regularly proven by the amount of referrals and repeat business she receives.
Jenni‘s clients wishes are carefully followed. A popular refrain those who’ve spent time with Jenni will have heard is “results, not promises.” Her focus on succeeding for her clients is not obstructed by flash talk and empty promises. That’s because she understands her clients expect the individual, responsive and professional service and guidance that only she can provide.
Jenni maintains successful relationships and solid communications with her clients. She loves what she does and you will love the results. She provides the complete package to every client she works with.
Invaluable experience, incredible energy, focused vision, effective communication – that’s the complete picture for real estate service – contact Jenni Rolton today.
Top 20 Harcourts Canterbury 2009-2016
Top 10 Harcourts Holmwood Real Estate 2009-2016
#1 Sales Consultant Harcourts Holmwood Merivale 2009-2014
#1 Sales Consultant Harcourts Holmwood St Albans 2014-2016