540a Ohauiti Road, Ohauiti Outstanding on Ohauiti!Tweet
- /Auction Documents/
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Draft Auction Terms & Conditions - 540a Ohauiti Road.pdf
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Record of Title | 540a Ohauiti Road.pdf
- Variation to auction agreement.pdf
- /Property Documents/
- Boundary Map | 540a Ohauiti Road.pdf
- LIM Report | 540A Ohauiti Road.pdf
- Rental Assessment | 540a Ohauiti Road.pdf
- Schools & Zones | 540a Ohauiti Road.pdf
Property DescriptionA gorgeous high spec residence built by Signature Homes in 2015 and displaying tasteful features throughout, with emphasis on distinctive characteristics such as beautiful large floor to ceiling windows that provide abundant light and a greenery focused outlook, along with striking pendant lights overhanging the kitchen bench.
Mount views, space, privacy, and comfort - this outstanding property offers it all. With a generous floor plan of 231sqm (approx.), the home inherits three double bedrooms of which the master includes a tasteful ensuite with a large free standing oval bathtub, and the remaining accommodation is serviced by the second bathroom.
A prefect location to entertain, with the living and entertaining surrounding the kitchen which is the focal point of the home, and extending to the open plan dining and family areas, plus a second living area, allowing for plenty of extra space. Hosting guests further expands outdoors over a large 766sqm (approx.) site and onto the decking and barbecue patio areas with a stunning outlook across to Mount Maunganui, the harbour and rural rolling hills.
Parking options are plentiful between the double garage with internal access, a spacious carport that is cleverly created and can be utilised as a boat park, not to mention the extensive off-street parking with loads of room for additional vehicles, motorhomes or toys - depending on your families needs.
Additional features to the home include ducted central heating, plus one floor mounted heat pump in the family living, separate laundry, and spectacular established gardens.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.