18 Parnwell Place, Ohauiti, Tauranga Personable on ParnwellTweet
- /Auction Documents/
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Draft Auction Terms & Conditions | 18 Parnwell Place.pdf
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Variation to auction agreement.pdf
- /Property Documents/
- Independent Builders Report | 18 Parnwell Place.pdf
- Indicative Boundary Map | 18 Parnwell Place.pdf
- Record of Title | 18 Parnwell Place.pdf
- Rental Assessment | 18 Parnwell Place.pdf
- Schools & Zones | 18 Parnwell Place.pdf
Property DescriptionThere is something warm and welcoming about this residence, it inherits the sleek modern comforts while remaining homely. The current owners have done beautiful work renovating the home to bring it to the tasteful standard it is, and now you could be the lucky new owner.
With a floor plan of 182sqm (approx.), the home incorporates four double bedrooms where the master includes a private ensuite and the remaining three bedrooms share the large second bathroom. The kitchen has to be the focal point of the home, beautifully modernised and open plan, extending into the dining and lounge area. There is a second separate lounge providing family and guests with extra space to entertain and relax.
Continue the entertaining outdoors with a gorgeous patio and yard space, spread over a comfortable 602sqm (approx.) site allowing plenty of room for the kids and dog to run around safely, and bordered with lovely established gardens. Parking is ample between the double garage and additional off-street parking in the driveway.
The location is fantastic, situated down a private and quiet cul-de-sac, central to main amenities, a short drive to Tauranga CBD, the Tauranga Crossing, great schooling and close to lovely local walking and cycling tracks.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.