89 Mortlake Heights, Pyes Pa Create Memories on MortlakeTweet
- /Auction Documents/
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Draft Auction Terms & Conditions | 89 Mortlake Heights.pdf
- Variation to Auction Terms & Conditions.pdf
- /Property Documents/
- Aerial Boundary Map | 89 Mortlake Heights.pdf
- LIM Report | 89 Mortlake Heights.pdf
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Record of Title | 89 Mortlake Heights.pdf
- Rental Assessment | 89 Mortlake Heights.pdf
- Schools & Zones | 89 Mortlake Heights.pdf
Property DescriptionInhabiting a premium elevated site in The Lakes, you’ll find this superb, contemporary residence! Built in 2013 and set over a comfortable 542sqm (approx.) site, the property offers space, privacy and incredible views overlooking The Lakes.
Spread across a 206sqm (approx.) floor plan, the home incorporates four double bedrooms of which the master includes its own ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, plus a heat pump so you can control the temperature as you please. The three additional bedrooms share the large family bathroom inclusive of a beautiful tiled bathtub — a great way to unwind after a long day.
Entertaining and hosting duties are made simple with an open plan layout between the kitchen and walk-in pantry, dining and living area, and additionally there is a separate family lounge that can be opened up to expand living options or closed off to divide spaces. Move outdoors onto the large decking area, a fantastic space to host summer barbecues and dinner parties, with a lovely outlook of the lower Lakes area.
The site is surrounded with low maintenance established greenery and gardens, and provides yard space on the view side of the home meaning you can supervise the kids and pets safely. Parking and storage options are plentiful between the double garage and off-street parking in the driveway, the location is wonderful, close proximity to fantastic local schooling, public transport, only a short distance to amenities and the Tauranga Crossing, and access to kilometres of walking and cycling tracks surrounding The Lakes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.