52b Meadowland Street, Matua An Irresistible BuyTweet
- /Auction Documents/
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Draft Auction Terms & Conditions | 52b Meadowland Street.pdf
- Variation to Auction Terms & Conditions.pdf
- /Property Documents/
- Aerial Boundary Map | 52 Meadowland Street.pdf
- LIM Report | 52B Meadowland Street.pdf
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Record of Title | 52b Meadowland Street.pdf
- Rental Appraisal | 52b Meadowland Street.pdf
- Schools & Zones | 52b Meadowland Street.pdf
Property DescriptionThis beautiful abode will have you dreaming big, providing a comfortable modern feel, with room to add your own touches. Located in one of the best spots Tauranga has on offer, Matua offers a central location, a community feel, access to fantastic local amenities, and only a short stroll to the waters’ edge.
Offering a 119sqm (approx.) floor plan, the accommodation quarters of the home consist of three double bedrooms of which are serviced by a family bathroom, inclusive of a bathtub – the best way to unwind at the end of a long day.
Invite family and friends over this summer because entertaining is made easy and enjoyable with an open plan layout between the kitchen, dining and lounge areas, further extending outdoors onto the private al fresco decking space. The site is fully fenced, providing safety with more than enough grass for the kids and pets to run around.
Parking and storage is plentiful between the single garage with internal access and the additional off-street parking in the driveway. Just a short drive to Tauranga CBD and Mount Maunganui, in zone for great local schooling, and quick access to loads of beautiful parks, and walking and cycling tracks.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Andre Stewart
Tremain Real Estate BOP Limited
Driven, focused and tenacious are all words that can be applied to Andre, from his tennis career and piano playing to his ability to market your property. As a competitive tennis player who represented NZ, Andre developed his ability to persist and problem solve, as well as working as a team member. These skills are central to his capacity as a real estate agent as he looks for dynamic solutions to help you purchase or sell your home.
Having grown up in Tauranga and now living here with his own young family, Andre knows the Bay. He knows what the lifestyle offers and what people who are new to the region are drawn to. Andre has always been interested in houses, considering a career in either architecture or construction before realising his people skills could be utilised effectively in real estate.
Andre has recently become a licensed agent with the REAA and started with the team in March of 2018. Joining such a supportive and diverse team with lots of properties on their files has meant a steep learning curve and capacity to experience a range of real estate situations from auctions to multiple offer negotiations. For an energetic and dynamic agent, call Andre.