82a Fourth Avenue, Tauranga Central, Contemporary ComfortTweet
- /Auction Documents/
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Registration Form.pdf
- Variation to Auction Terms & Conditions.pdf
- /Property Documents/
- 82a Fourth Avenue | CCC.pdf
- Aerial Boundary Map | 82a Fourth Avenue.pdf
- LIM Report | 82A Fourth Avenue.pdf
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Record of Title | 82a Fourth Avenue.pdf
- Rental Assessment | 82a Fourth Avenue.pdf
- Schools & Zones | 82a Fourth Avenue.pdf
Property DescriptionPrivacy, views and a prime location. Recently renovated and modernised, this gorgeous abode is unique and desirable in more ways than one! Set over a comfortable 187sqm (approx) multi-level floor plan, the home offers elevation, outlook, contemporary living and so much space that will surprise you!
Presenting three double bedrooms of which the master is accompanied by its own walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, and the remaining bedrooms share the beautiful large family bathroom, and separate third toilet.
Double glazed with an HRV system, the home stays warm and dry year round. Living options are vast and appealing, with an open plan layout between the kitchen, dining and lounge areas, where the kitchen and dining extend out to a balcony at the front of the home, and the lounge expands outdoors onto the private decking space at the rare of the property, flooded with sunlight and surrounded by greenery.
Parking and storage options are fantastic between the home and double garage, plus loads of off-street parking for extra vehicles, a boat, or motorhome. Talk about central living, only a short walk to main amenities, supermarkets, cafes, and Tauranga CBD. Quick access to public transport, the expressway, and near to beautiful walking and cycling tracks.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.