58 Alva Glen Place, Pyes Pa Vendors have purchased already!Tweet
- /Auction Documents/
- Approved Auction Agreement - 58 Alva Glen Place, Pyes Pa.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registraton EDITABLE (3).pdf
- Auction Telephone Bidding Form EDITABLE.pdf
- Bidder Variation to Auction EDITABLE (1).pdf
- /Standard Documents/
- REA Information_Buying by Auction [NOV 2020]_v1.pdf
Property DescriptionSitting at the end of a quite cul-de-sac in highly desirable Pyes Pa you will find this well laid out family home. North facing outdoor entertaining areas, perfect for BBQ's and those long summer nights.
With spacious open plan living, and a large island bench with enough room to entertain the entire family, you'll never feel left out.
Bi-fold doors from the dining area provide easy access to the outdoor patio. With a louvre roof, the patio area has been designed for year-round out-door living.
Put your feet up and unwind in the separate living room with the ambiance of a gas fire. Add to this the central heating throughout the home, being warm and cosy during the cooler months is a given.
Featuring four generous bedrooms, including a master with an ensuite, walk in wardrobe, and the benefit of outdoor access.
With private access to the reputable Aquinas College, this solid brick home was designed with family in mind.
This property will be sold on or before Auction day.
Call me now to book a private viewing or I'll see you at the open home this Saturday.
Auction Wednesday 6th December 2023 - 2:00pm Tremains Tauranga (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Glenn Austin AREINZ
411 Cameron Road, Tauranga 3110
Buying and selling Real Estate is a very personal experience for most people so choosing the best consultant for your needs is one of the most important decisions that you’ll have to make.
When you choose the right consultant you’ll know that you are getting the best support and advice for your situation. You need to feel they will listen and understand what you need and also that they have the experience, resources and network to get what you want.
Is to make exceptional service the minimum standard I give, by finding out what you need and then providing you with all the information and guidance, to enable you to be in the best position possible to achieve your buying or selling goals.
ABOUT GLENN AUSTIN
Glenn Austin is one of those guys who make life look easy. He has been happily married to Kyoko for 25 years and they have two sons, Phillip (22) and Oliver (15). Glenn came into Real Estate in the year 2000 from a forestry background after first travelling the world. Glenn’s family, Golden Retriever’s – Noah and Abe, and faith are extremely important to him.
Christianity plays an imperative part in Glenn’s life, and one of Glenn’s values is “treat others as you wish to be treated”. This philosophy has been tested and proven by the many testimonies and recommendations from past clients.
Having had his own Real Estate Company since 2010, Glenn sold his company and has returned to selling. Glenn is extremely Vendor focused and has built a strong reputation based on extraordinary personal service and exceptional results.
Glenn believes that the key to being a great agent is in the ability to manage the expectations of his Clients and Customers. No nasty surprises. This belief has been tried, tested and proven by some of the outstanding awards Glenn has received;
• Expect the Best 2010 Ltd Top Residential & Overall Salesperson 2010
• Wakelin Real Estate Top Residential & Overall Salesperson 2007, 2008 & 2009
• 1st Place for Top Auction/Tender Lister North Island 2008/2009
• Ranked No.1 NZ and No.2 International Harcourts Salesperson December 2008
• 2nd Place for Top Residential Salesperson in New Zealand for new Sales people, 2000-2001
• Real Estate Institute of NZ – Award for Outstanding Achievement & Overall Winner 2008/09 & 2009/10 – Waikato/Bay of Plenty/Gisborne Region Population 20,000–70,000
Glenn knows that doing his job correctly both the Vendor and the Purchaser will enjoy the buying and selling experience - he endeavours to take as much stress out of the process as he can.
From marketing and selling family homes, to investment property - to sub-divisions, Glenn has experience and success in all areas.
For Positive Representation and Positively Top Results Call Glenn - he’ll get you moving!
Our only limitations are our expectations.
“Expect the Best”