1095 Taumata Road, Omanawa Lifestyle LivingTweet
- /Property Information Memorandum/
- Jacob Mackie_PIM 1095_FEB 24.pdf
- /Record of Title/
- Record of Title - 37398.pdf
- /Standard Documents/
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sales & Purchase Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to this stunning lifestyle property located in a stunning area of the Bay of Plenty.
This home was built in 2004 and has undergone extensive renovations by its current owners, transforming it into the remarkable property it is today. Boasting 5 bedrooms, two of which open onto a spacious deck offering stunning rural and native bush views. The open plan kitchen with butler's pantry seamlessly flows into the dining and lounge area. Additionally, two living areas provide flexibility for families or guests.
Outside, the property features a double bay carport and a generous two-bay shed with a workshop area of approximately 72 sqm. The expansive land covers 1.8790 hectares, divided into 8 paddocks with stock handling facilities, catering perfectly to those interested in keeping livestock.
Conveniently located off Pyes Pa Road, the property offers easy access to Tauranga Crossing just 21 kilometers away, and Rotorua CBD, a mere 34 kilometers distance. This home combines modern comforts with rural charm, offering an idyllic lifestyle opportunity.
Boundary indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
1. By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
2. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
3. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
4. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
5. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
6. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jacob Mackie
Tremain Real Estate BOP Limited
I grew up in the Bay of Plenty, surrounded by land, livestock, and the outdoors. Early on, I developed a deep passion for farm life, which led me to pursue a Diploma in Rural Business and Farm Management in a new region. Over the years, I have progressed from being a shepherd to managing significant sheep and beef farming operations in both Southland and the Wairarapa. With this background in land, relationships and livestock management, I have transitioned into the world of real estate, combining my practical experience with a dedication to helping clients achieve their property goals.
My dedication and hard work are at the core of who I am, driving me to consistently deliver top-notch results for my clients. I take a practical and realistic approach to problem-solving and highly value the relationships I build with clients, customers, and colleagues. Collaboration and teamwork are key for me, whether it's in property listing or finding the right opportunity.
My commitment to self-improvement extends to both my personal life and business practices, as I believe self-discipline and personal growth are the keys to success. Fuelled by a thirst for knowledge and a strong work ethic, I'm dedicated to continually evolving as a person and a professional.
Beyond my career, family and relationships are my top priorities. My wife Heather, and our two children, inspire me to be a successful agent.
Honesty and integrity are values I hold dear, as they are the foundation of trust in any professional relationship. When you work with me, you can trust in my reliability and integrity.
Whether you're looking to sell your property or explore real estate opportunities, I'm here to expertly guide you through the process. With my skills and unwavering commitment to excellence, I'm confident I can help you achieve your goals. Let's collaborate to make your real estate dreams a reality.