199 Edgecumbe Road, Tauranga Avenues LivingTweet
- /LIM Report/
- LIM Report - 199 Edgecumbe Road.pdf
- /Property Information Memorandum/
- Property Information Memorandum - 199 Edgecumbe Road.pdf
- /Record of Title/
- Record of Title - SA804_3.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Tremains_Rental_Appraisal_NTTG00983_199_Edgecumbe_Road_Tauranga_South (1).pdf
- /Sale & Purchase Agreement/
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 199 Edgecumbe Road (1).pdf
- /Standard Documents/
- REA Buyer Journey Guide.pdf
- REA Sales & Purchase Guide.pdf
Property DescriptionDiscover endless potential with this deceased estate sale in the the avenues. Nestled on a spacious freehold site, this two-story home awaits its next chapter. The top level boasts three large bedrooms with ample storage, a kitchen, dining area, and a generous lounge. Downstairs find a second lounge, a separate toilet, and a convenient internal access single garage plus and additional stand alone single garage.
As you step into the backyard, a beautiful flower garden surrounds the property, providing a picturesque setting. The expansive outdoor space offers opportunities for entertaining guests, gardening and creating a play area for children.
What sets this property apart is the inclusion of a self-contained flat on the lower level, featuring two rooms and an open-plan dining and lounge area. This additional space brings versatility, making it ideal for various living arrangements or potential Airbnb income.
Don't miss this chance to secure a property with a sought-after address, well-maintained charm, and endless possibilities. Act now and make it your own!
Boundary indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
1. By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
2. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
3. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
4. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
5. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
6. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jacob Mackie
Tremain Real Estate BOP Limited
I grew up in the Bay of Plenty, surrounded by land, livestock, and the outdoors. Early on, I developed a deep passion for farm life, which led me to pursue a Diploma in Rural Business and Farm Management in a new region. Over the years, I have progressed from being a shepherd to managing significant sheep and beef farming operations in both Southland and the Wairarapa. With this background in land, relationships and livestock management, I have transitioned into the world of real estate, combining my practical experience with a dedication to helping clients achieve their property goals.
My dedication and hard work are at the core of who I am, driving me to consistently deliver top-notch results for my clients. I take a practical and realistic approach to problem-solving and highly value the relationships I build with clients, customers, and colleagues. Collaboration and teamwork are key for me, whether it's in property listing or finding the right opportunity.
My commitment to self-improvement extends to both my personal life and business practices, as I believe self-discipline and personal growth are the keys to success. Fuelled by a thirst for knowledge and a strong work ethic, I'm dedicated to continually evolving as a person and a professional.
Beyond my career, family and relationships are my top priorities. My wife Heather, and our two children, inspire me to be a successful agent.
Honesty and integrity are values I hold dear, as they are the foundation of trust in any professional relationship. When you work with me, you can trust in my reliability and integrity.
Whether you're looking to sell your property or explore real estate opportunities, I'm here to expertly guide you through the process. With my skills and unwavering commitment to excellence, I'm confident I can help you achieve your goals. Let's collaborate to make your real estate dreams a reality.