4 Waikareao Way, Brookfield LET THIS BRICK AND CEDAR TICK YOUR BOXES!Tweet
- 4 Waikareao Way Auction Pack.pdf
- LIM - 4 Waikareao Way.pdf
- Landonline - SA29A_83 (2).pdf
- Rental Appraisal 4 Waikareao Way.pdf
Property DescriptionWith close views to the estuary and the Waikareao Walkway at your door step, you will feel perfectly at peace in this well thought-out family home in sought after Brookfield.
The large white quality kitchen was lovingly built by Modern Kitchens and features a gas hob with soft close cupboards and drawers and practical storage. Hot water is ample with an infinity gas hot water system and the home is well heated by a log burner for those cooler months.
The three double bedrooms are roomy and two have ceiling fans. The master opens to a semi-ensuite and has wall to wall wardrobe space.
You will absolutely love your home grown produce from the conveniently raised vegie garden and this has an additional bonus of having a built-in irrigation system which operates with a timer.
There are numerous fruit trees which include feijoa, guava, lemon, orange, mandarin, grapefruit, plum, grape and passionfruit.
Enjoy the extensive decking this summer as it is built to catch every ounce of sunlight and is privately situated at the back of the home, looking out to the calm waters of the estuary.
To be sold at Auction, 12pm - Friday 29th January 2021 (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available.
• This information has been prepared by NRG Realty Limited, trading as Professionals, as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification.
• It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and NRG Realty Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over.
• All intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information, including engaging third party specialist advice.
• Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
• Professionals and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Professionals and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Professionals nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property.
• By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. NRG Realty Ltd, Professionals. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.