8 Hewers Lane, Kennedys Bush, Christchurch City North Facing! Beautiful Aspect!Tweet
- 1, Title.pdf
- 2, Geo Repoprt 17511 - Lot 38 Redmund spur - shallow soils report.pdf
- 3, Front 3D.jpg
- 4, West Front 3D.jpg
- 5, Downstairs floor layout.jpg
- 6, Floor layout.jpg
- 7, Covenants.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you are looking for the perfect spot to create your dream home, this lovely north facing section above Cashmere Road, on the lower slopes of the Port Hills, needs to be considered. With views across the city to the Southern Alps beyond, the backdrop for your picture perfect home is already set; tranquil rural plains, sensational mountain vistas and twinkling city lights at night. Located in Redmund Spur the section has been carefully planned and meticulously executed by its experienced hillside developers. Concept drawings are available for a modern contemporary home designed to best suit the section contours. Geotechnical report has been carried out and the engineer has confirmed a standard foundation can be used for the design Redmund Spur is close to amenities, including schools, supermarkets, shops, cafes and the Halswell pool, service centre and library. Leisure and lifestyle choices abound in the area, with walking, biking and dog exercise areas just around the corner, and the popular Adventure Bike Park a mere 10 minute ride away. So build your dream home with views across the paddocks to the alps right here. For a private viewing and/or a full information pack on this listing please contact Lewis Donaldson at Ray White Carlton Corner on email@example.com
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.